Harley Visco-Tex Cushion (46 x 40 x 8cm)
Wheelchair cushions are designed to provide extra support and protection for regular wheelchair users. The Visco-Tex cushion from Harley is designed for users who find themselves in the High Risk category: namely those who are sat in the same position on a daily basis for significant lengths of time. The lack of movement and subsequent restrictions mean that these people are at an increased risk of developing pressure sores or other complaints associated with periods of immobility.
A base of polyurethane foam gives the cushion its grounding in stability and support. The visco elastic memory foam top layer provides the user with comfort and pressure relief by contouring to the user’s body to provide continuous and even pressure distribution
• Dual layered cushion – polyurethane foam base and Visco Elastic Memory Foam top.
• Polyurethane base provides stability, aids balance and supports user confidence.
• Profiled Visco Elastic Memory Foam top provides exceptional comfort, pressure relief and added support.
• The profiled nodules operate independently and uniquely to distribute the load of the user.
• Dissipates heat and wicks away moisture from the pressure points.
• Supplied with a waterproof / multi-stretch / breathable cover as standard. Other cover options available.
• Available in a range of sizes with bespoke sizes also available.
For any patient it is important they seek the correct professional medical advice when choosing the appropriate level of support to ensure it fully meets their needs and requirements.