Harley Designer Economy ‘V’ Cushion (46x40x6cm)
Wheelchair cushions are designed to provide extra support and protection for regular wheelchair users. The Economy V cushion from Harley is designed for users who find themselves in the Medium Risk category: users who may need to spend extended periods of time in a wheelchair or other seating, thereby increasing the likelihood of them developing pressure sores or other complaints associated with being relatively immobile on a somewhat regular basis.
A base of polyurethane foam gives the cushion its grounding in stability and support. The visco elastic memory foam top layer provides the user with comfort and pressure relief by contouring to the user’s body to provide continuous and even pressure distribution
• Dissipates heat and wicks moisture away from points of interface pressure.
• Supportive material increases stability and improves posture.
• Ideal for use around the home or in a wheelchair.
• Waterproof / multi-stretch / breathable cover as standard.
• Other cover options are available.
• Available in a range of sizes with bespoke sizes also available.
For any patient it is important they seek the correct professional medical advice when choosing the appropriate level of support to ensure it fully meets their needs and requirements.