Harley Pressure-Tex Cushion (46x46x6cm)
Wheelchair cushions are designed to provide extra support and protection for regular wheelchair users. The Pressure-Tex cushion from Harley is designed for users who find themselves in the Medium Risk category: users who may need to spend extended periods of time in a wheelchair or other seating, thereby increasing the likelihood of them developing pressure sores or other complaints associated with being relatively immobile on a somewhat regular basis.
The proven design of this cushion makes this a firm favourite with clinicians. Its geometrically contoured nodular sections operate independently of one another, allowing maximum weight distribution and pressure relief.
This wheelchair cushion is designed to be supremely comfortable and also helps keep skin cool thanks to the nodular design which encourages airflow through and around the cushion and body.
• High density polyurethane foam for optimal user support and control.
• Geometrically contoured nodular sections operate independently of one another, allowing maximum weight distribution and pressure relief.
• Nodular design helps to keep skin cool by encouraging airflow around the body’s contact areas.
• Supplied with a multi-stretch waterproof / VP cover as standard.
• Available in a range of sizes with bespoke sizes also available.
For any patient it is important they seek the correct professional medical advice when choosing the appropriate level of support to ensure it fully meets their needs and requirements.